TL;DR : SBR ⇒ seSBR + SUNNY ⇒ seSUNNY ⇒ sunSBR
#SaberWars Act I
More in-depth about Curve Wars (courtesy of SMB 681):
Who is behind #SaberWars ?
- Saber (stable curve pool)
- Sunny (Yield aggregator (…), created to contain the sell pressure on SBR)
- Tribeca (DAO protocol from curve)
- Quarry (curve gauge equivalent)
- Cashio (Saber-backed stablecoin)
How much SBR does Sunny hold ?
According to official source :
Locking SUNNY into veSUNNY for sunSBR underlying seSBR :
What are we fighting for ?
For a share of trading fees and LP rewards management on Saber :
Here’s how I see things :
- DAO’s and protocols locking veSBR to incentivize their pair.
- DAO and protocols might offer a yield on your wrapped veSBR
- Locking SUNNY into veSUNNY for sunSBR
- sunSBR used to vote on SBR DAO proposals through Sunny DAO (gauge)
SUNNY : Jedi Council
The biggest SBR hodler going decentralized gives everyone an opportunity to take part in decisions of the underlying protocol at low cost.
A system called “gauge” send votes from SUNNY DAO into SBR DAO.
You need 10,000,000 veSBR to initiate a proposal, isn’t for everyone.
Might be easier to have your shout through SUNNY.
Here’s what cocktails of yields look like at full maturation :
Thanks for reading folks.